Thursday, June 4, 2015


FALL AND SPRING AT HOME IN FLORIDA



The rest of the winter and spring was spent at home with friends, and with a visit from my daughter a who has recently moved to Trinidad from New Zealand. She came with my new Grandson.

I also took two small trips; one to the Caribbean Island of Trinidad to visit again with my daughter, son-in-law and my grandson, (other than this photo for all of you to see,

My grandson -too cute


we as a family do not put personal pictures on Facebook or the web except on my blog), and of course I went to see the island.  







Joan and me in our Grant Wood American Gothic pose.
View from Joan's porch.
The other trip was to North Carolina to visit with my dear friend Joan. We have been friends since late girlhood and are more like family.
Lunch with Joan at one of my favorite restaurants, Stoney Knot. 



Yame and me - a selfie


Turtles at Beaver Dam, a lovely lake, which we hike around


The blossoms of a North Carolina spring
and my daughter’s Godmother, Hester.
Hester and me at lunch

NOW- ON TO  INDIA

x

           


No comments:

Post a Comment